Over 100 Free Craft Patterns, Tips and Ideas!
Easy and Cheap ...Crafts!
The day is not complete til you add a few rounds to a sock.
In 1995, these pages began as a collection of yarn and fabric based craft patterns and ideas that were both inexpensive and quick to finish, for those of us who were short of cash, ideas and patience.
Over the years, this site has grown to include craft related software, lots of tips, links to online crafting groups and craft suppliers; and most recently, some ideas for making extra money, links to free stuff and recipes.
Life's demands being what they are, in mid 2004, I decided to simplify this site. It's much easier to find your way around.
- Books and Magazines
- Links to online sources for craft books and magazines.
- Craft Supplies
- Links to online craft suppliers, including difficult to find items. The giraffe, sock monkey and Frankie Valli and the 4 Seasons pages are also here.
- Items for gifts, the home, pets, clothing.
- Craft projects and other gift ideas for special occassions, including patriotic crafts for Canadians and Americans.
- Gift items, items for pets and home, clothing, plus lots of socks!
- Easy one dish meals.
- Bed sheet ideas, other items for home and travel.
- Dozens of links software for all kinds of crafts (DOS, Linux, Mac, Palm, Windows, etc.), calculators, graph paper, charts, and more!
- Conversion (patterns, charts, hook and needle sizes, crochet stitches), knitting and crochet glossaries, homemade wool wash, grafting, dyeing, math, mothball alternatives, swatching, using variegated yarns, etc.
- What's New?
- The latest site updates.
Please remember your favourite charitable causes all year round.
This web site is made in Canada.