Filet Flower Bookmark
- Size 10 thread
- 1.5 mm steel hook
- Chain an appropriate number of chains, then follow chart below:
- Work three reps of chart altogether, plus first (bottom) row again.
- Beginning in upper left corner, work sc's into length of bookmark as
- 2 sc in first filet sq, *3 sc in next filet sq, 2 sc in next filet sq*,
repeat to end of side
- Turn corner, across end work:
- *3 sc in first filet sq, 2 sc in next sq*, repeat ending 2 sc in last
- Turn corer, work along other side same as first side
- Turn corner, work across other end same as first end, then sl st to
first sc to join.
- Cut thread, block and / or press lightly.
- This can also be made longer with more repeats and used a shelf
or towel edging, etc.
CTRL-D to Bookmark This Site!
This web site is made in Canada.