A ball of cotton yarn, a hook, and time on my hands. ;) This works up
in no time flat.
- 1 50g ball cotton worsted, I used Eaton Lady Fair in blue / purple
ombre (one ball makes 2 dishcloths - 7.5 by 7.5 inches)
- hook in appropriate size (I used an F)
- gauge is irrelevant
- Chain 31, loosely.
- Dc in 3rd ch from hook, *skip 1 ch, ch1, dc in next ch*, rep to end of
row, ending ch 2, turn.
- *Dc in ch sp, ch 1*, repeat to end, ending dc around turning ch, ch2,
- Repeat this row until you have a square shape (approx 15 rows).
- You could add some sort of edging if you like.
- Adjust the size as you see fit, chaining a multiple of 2 plus 1.
- Set the colours by soaking the item in a water and vinegar mixture for
a while, though this doesn't always help.
CTRL-D to Bookmark This Site!
This web site is made in Canada.