Mini Gift Boxes from Greeting Cards
Create your own miniature gift boxes from old greeting cards. Use for gift giving, decorating the tree, etc.
- used greeting cards
- scissors, pencil, ruler
Back to Christmas.
- With sharp scissors, cut along folded edge to separate front from back sections of greeting card.
- Trim a scant amount, approx 1/8 inch or so, from all four edges of the back of the card.
- Decide on the depth of the gift box. On wrong side (inside), mark this distance from all four edges of the card, both front and back.
- Using ruler as a guide, fold all four sides towards inside of box (wrong side of card).
- Cut a horizontal slit in each corner, along the fold, from outer edge to the other fold line.
- Raise sides of box, folding flap around corner. Glue in place. Place paperclip over flap til glue is dry.
CTRL-D to Bookmark This Site!
This web site is made in Canada.