Gourmet Coffee Spoons
Chocolate covered coffee spoons - yum!!! A gourmet gift at a fraction of the cost.
- plastic spoons - in white, red, green or in colours to coordinate with the mug
- coffee mug
- waxed paper or egg carton (foam or cardboard), cellophane or plastic food wrap, ribbon or yarn, etc.
Back to Christmas.
- Carefully melt chocolate in microwave or over hot water in double boiler. Do not overheat, it'll scorch and taste like, well, not chocolate. :)
- Hold plastic spoon by handle end and dip into melted chocolate, or using another spoon, spoon the melted chocolate over top until well coated.
- Rig up an upside down egg carton with slots in each section and place each spoon, handle side down, into the slot til chcocolate is hard. Or simply place them on waxed paper to harden.
- Wrap each spoon loosely with cellophane or plastic wrap. Place in mug, handle side down, and decorate with ribbon, yarn, etc.
CTRL-D to Bookmark This Site!
This web site is made in Canada.