Cinnamon Dough Recipe
Spicy scented dough to make ornaments etc.
- 1 cup (250 ml) cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) cloves
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) nutmeg
- 3/4 c (375 ml) applesauce, drained
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) white all purpose glue
Back to Christmas.
- Combine cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Add applesauce and glue.
- Mix well with hands until mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Roll one quarter of the dough between 2 pieces of waxed paper til about 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters, etc. Use drinking straw or similar object to cut holes for hanging.
- Dry on wire rack for several days, turning daily so they don't curl up as they dry. You could also dry them in a 250 degree F oven (125 degrees C) til hard and dry.
CTRL-D to Bookmark This Site!
This web site is made in Canada.