Some great Father's Day crafts and other gift ideas.
Surprise Dad with a great gift from the Good Old Days! CLICK HERE to visit Lehman's - a fascinating site full of old fashioned non electric items and household goods. An interesting site to browse.
More for Dad
Back to Holidays.
- Magazines make a great gift. There's such a wide variety it's easy to find one to match his interests. Click here for MagazineCity.net
- Nothing beats a great pair of handmade Socks! The patterns are free, you can find yarn online at joann.com.
- Some great photo and frame Father's Day gift ideas from our friend, Martha.
- Make a humorous personalized tshirt for Dad. Have your kids step into a shallow container of fabric paint, then onto the shirt (use a different colour for each child). When dry, using a fabric marker, print My kids walk all over me.
- Another personalized tshirt idea - fuse, sew, quilt, paint or draw a bright colourful tie on a plain tshirt. The handmade version of the tuxedo tshirt. :)
- Make a remote control holder for the King of the Clicker! Basically, it's a long rectangle with one end folded up into a pocket, then broken down into smaller pockets to hold the tv listings and the remote(s). The plain end is tucked in under the seat cushion of the chair or couch, hangs up over the arm, then down the outside of the arm so the pockets are easily within reach. More detailed instructions forthcoming...
- How about a pair of those Mini Hanging Long Johns made from two pair of white socks?
- Try making up a batch of chocolate chip cookie dough, chill it for an hour or so in the fridge for easier handling, then baking it in the shape of a tie. You'll have to experiment with the baking time.
CTRL-D to Bookmark This Site!
This web site is made in Canada.