Nothing new, but in case you've never seen them before.
- spherical shaped suckers (lollipops), like Tootsie Pops(tm)
- white facial tissues, or small squares of white fabric
- orange or black ribbon or thick yarn
- fine point marker
Back to Hallowe'en.
- Place a tissue or two or a square or fabric onto a flat surface. Centre top of sucker on top, stick pointing straight up and away from the tissue or fabric.
- Bring edges of fabric up to cover sucker. Hold in place by tying a length of ribbon around the stick to form the ghost's head.
- Draw eyes and mouth onto fabric or tissue with marker.
CTRL-D to Bookmark This Site!
This web site is made in Canada.