Want something different from the usual? With a little more body? Try this out...
- glue gun
- glue sticks
- blank plain paper
- waxed paper
- fine thread or single strand of embroidery floss
- pencil and paper
- optional glow in the dark craft paint
Back to Hallowe'en.
- Draw a spider web on your paper.
- Place a sheet of waxed paper over top and being careful not to move either paper, trace over the lines with hot glue. Ensure all lines of glue touch each other where they should.
- Leave undisturbed to cool completely, then carefully separate the web from the waxed paper.
- Decorate with glow in the dark paint if desired.
- Hang your spider web using a single strand of embroidery floss or fine thread.
CTRL-D to Bookmark This Site!
This web site is made in Canada.