Some great Mother's Day crafts and other gift ideas.
Do you know someone who's always yearning for the Good Old Days? Surprise her with a great gift! CLICK HERE to visit Lehman's - a fascinating site full of old fashioned non electric items and household goods. These folks are a major supplier to the Amish. I've spent hours on their site, simply browsing.
Crafts and Such for Mom
Back to Holidays.
9 Sided Kitchen Mat - easy to make.
Make up your own unique
Bath and Body
A few Bath Salt and similar recipes.
- uses ribbon and rocaille beads.
- A basic Bubble Bath recipe.
Bubble Bath Recipe
- recycle that last half inch of shampoo!
Chocolate Shrug - nice and cozy, works up fast.
- everyday objects filled with candles
Crocheted Pin Cushion
- Mother's Day
- may actually be reverse applique technique, not cut work.
Decoupage Flower Pot
- seed packets on a terra cotta pot.
Dinner Napkin Purse
- with beaded fringe
Family Heritage Album
- genealogy and scrapbooking in one!
Floral Shopping Bag
- For Mom
counted cross stitch chart for beginners, 42w x 26h, on 16 ct Aida, DMC colours.
- Check out my Free Stuff page for some cool freebies for Mom or yourself!
- okay, more like a mitten. :)
- another variation on the handprint themed gift
Herbal Skin Cream
recipe, made with beeswax.
Home Spa Facial Treatment
- a refreshing facial
- not a scrapbook, uses glassine envelopes
- a classic presentation for a pair of dish towels or
- uses fresh lavender, different!
Linen and Lace Frame
- make your own personalized photo album
- decorate a plain photo box.
- a sewing kit in a mini canning jar (available online at
Check out the
FREE projects at joann.com
for Mother's Day.
- A Personalized T-Shirt is always a big hit. Let your creativity go wild! (supplies for fabric decoration are available here)
- fabric covered, padded, papier mache box.
Silk Flower Pen
- easy easy easy, make as fancy or as plain as you like, kids can do this one!
Sleeping Beauty Cream
recipe, made with beeswax.
- In my opinion, nothing beats a great pair of handmade Knitted (or
The patterns are free, you'll need to supply your own yarn. :) You can buy yarn online at joann.com
- hang plastic flower pots inside your windows.
- paint a glass bud vase.
Spoon Handle Trinket Box
- use a spoon for the handle.
Spoon Key Rack
- the handles of spoons and butter knives form the hooks.
Spring Motifs for Etched Glass
Square Slippers - crochet a square, make a pair (well, crochet 2 squares)
Square Slippers - super easy, if you can knit a square, you can make these.
Strawberries and Cream Bath
- oatmeal and powdered milk base
- uses seam binding or ribbon, matching chiffon, seed beads.
- a candle in a cup, different!
CTRL-D to Bookmark This Site!
This web site is made in Canada.