Craft Dough Recipe 1
Dough to make ornaments etc. for kids of all ages.
- 2 cups (500 ml) white flour
- 2 cups (500 ml) salt
- approx 1 cup (250 ml) water
Back to Christmas.
- Mix together flour, salt and most of the water, in that order (mixture will be stiff).
- Knead together for at least ten minutes, til nice and smooth and salt is fully disolved. (Add a bit more water if mixture is too hard to work.)
- Use as desired to make ornaments, etc. Bake in slow oven or let air dry when done.
- Decorate as desired.
CTRL-D to Bookmark This Site!
This web site is made in Canada.