Craft Dough Recipe 2
Another version of dough for ornaments etc.
- 2 cups (500 ml) cornstarch
- 2 cups (500 ml) baking soda
- approx 1 1/4 cups (315 ml) water
Back to Christmas.
- In cold saucepan, combine cornstarch and baking soda. Gradually add water, stirring well, til mixture is smooth.
- Heat, stirring constantly, til mixture is consistency of moist mashed potatoes.
- Turn out into pie plate and cover with a damp linen dish towel.
- When cool enough to safely handle, knead until smooth.
- Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness, cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters, sharp knife, etc. (Cookie cutters should be dipped in baking soda before using.) Poke with drinking straw or similar object to create holes for hanging.
- Let air dry on a wire rack over a period of several days. Use paint, markers, etc. to decorate as desired.
CTRL-D to Bookmark This Site!
This web site is made in Canada.