Stay organized in style!
- Basic Mitred Square
- How to knit a basic mitred square - aka diamond - aka mitered, domino, modular.
Joining a Second Mitred Square,
Joining a Mitred Square on 2 Sides,
Mitred Fabric - Diamonds
A thick and cosy scarf for Canadian winters.
- Chocolate Shrug
- Like a sweater without a front.
- Cozy Scarf
- Soft and furry...
- Cozy Textured Afghan
- Casual and cuddly, with textured panels worked in three different colours.
- Cushy Kitten Blanket
- Easy, cushy, all knits and purls.
- Denim Shawl
- A little boomerang shaped shawl in indigo dyed cotton yarn.
- Easy Aran Kitten Blanket
- Easy, quick, gorgeous!
- Easy Eggplant Shawl
- An easy, casual first shawl.
Empire Attack Cushion
The Imperial force approaches...
- Frosted Kitten Blanket
- Fast, easy, cushy, cozy - made with double strands.
- Fuzzy Two Tone Scarf
- Purple and pink - gotta love it!
Wool and eyelash worked together - different!
- Julie's Fabulous Gloves
- Easy, glamorous, glitzy gloves.
- Knitting Needle Roll
- Use up your extra yarn to make a holder for all your needles. Easy as pie to make.
A very easy first shawl.
- Little I-Cord Hat
- A cute, quick and cozy hat for a small child.
- Mini Cabled Toilet Tissue Cover
- Like a mini aran for your TP.
- Moebius Scarf - The Original
- For geometry lovers, the most challenging, but most fun version.
- Moebius Scarf 2
- Similar to, but a little easier than the Original, above.
- Moebius Scarf 3
- Super easy version!
In cotton worsted with crocheted trim.
Old Shale Shawl
A rectangular shawl, very cuddly, very easy.
- Oliver's Green Mouse
- Mohair and wild catnip - gotta love it.
- REbel Alliance Cushion
- The symbol of the freedom fighters.
- Related Publications
- Knitting books and magazines.
- Ribbon Scarf
- A huggable scarf made of wool blend ribbon yarn.
- Ridged Scarf
- Just a little bit different, striped.
- Seashore Afghan
- Colours of the sand and the sea, easy and fast to make, too.
- Spring Dishcloths
- Textured in gorgeous spring colours, super easy.
- Square Slippers
- Super easy! If you can knit a square, you can make them.
- Use up your extra yarn to make a cozy, tweedy afghan. Works up fast, uses 2 strands throughout.
- Striped Christmas Stockings
- Do one up in a weekend! Under Christmas (in the Holiday section).
Triple S Shrug
A casual shrug with ruffled collar, hem and cuffs, in worsted.
Lion Brand Yarn Tote Bag
Lion Brand's Yarn Tote Bag is the ultimate knit and crochet bag. Roomy, made from sturdy canvas, pocketed.
Your handmade socks deserve the best!
- Bigfoot Socks
- For the man who knows size really does matter.
- Cabled Boot socks
- Thick and toasty warm, no cable needle required, done in chunky.
- Burgundy Ragg Socks
- Done in the heel stitch.
- Comfort Socks
- A tweedy, textured sock in 2 colours, with rolled cuff.
- Comfy Ribbed Socks
- Ribbed and striped in 3 colours of sport weight.
- Cookie Socks
- Are spiral stripes your thing?
- Cookies n Cream Socks
- They look as yummy as they sound, in soft cotton yarn.
- Deformed Socks
- They really are...
- EMC2 Socks
- Mini cables and multi colours make these interesting and colourful.
- Folksy Socks
- Plain socks with a few 5 round stripes.
- Folksy Socks Revisited
- New and improved.
- Funky Dorey Socks
- Multi coloured mohair and metallic thread.
- Glow in the Dark Socks
- In two colours of worsted, spotty looking.
- Green Riblets
- Two strands of sock yarn, comfy as all get out.
- Highland Socks
- Thick and toasty, done in worsted 100% wool.
- Jean Socks
- Rich and faded, just like your favourite pair, in aran or heavy worsted.
- Melanie's House Socks
- Garter stitch sole for extra comfort.
- Mini Cabled Socks
- Tiny cables only two stitches wide, no cable needle required.
- Mom's Red Socks
- Made of red wool for Mother's Day 1998.
- Mother and Daughter Socks
- Quick, easy and toasty warm, done in chunky weight.
Finely textured stitch pattern, in light worsted.
- Navy Socks
- Merino boucle yarn.
Striped, in 3 different colours of dk.
- Paul's Seven Socks
- A Valentine's Day gift for my sweetie in 1998.
- Purple and Grey Striped Socks
- Slip stitch colour change rows, in worsted.
- Purple Birthday Socks
- Made with birthday yarn.
- Purple Passion Socks
- Ribbed merino, with garter stitch where the soles are likely to wear through first.
- Purple Riblets
- Ribbed heaven in 3 strands of sock yarn.
- Red and White Socks
- Thick and sturdy, almost a slipper.
- Related Publications
- Knitting books and magazines, including a few popular sock books!
- Ribbed for Her Pleasure Socks
- Soft merino in comfy rib stitch.
- Shaker Socks
Plain old fashioned comfort, in aran or heavy worsted.
- Socksquatch Socks
- When bigger is definitely better.
- Speckled Socks
- ...and Speckled Socks Junior (without cables), wooly, worsted, warm.
- String Socks
- Done in offwhite cotton dk.
- Thermal Socks
- Cozy and warm, but that's not how they got their name.
Help With Socks
Wooden Socks Box
This sock box is just the answer to keep socks organized in standard size drawers or on shelves. It will hold at least six pairs of socks.
- Linda's Sock Formula v.3
- Latest version of my formula, based on the number of cast on stitches.
- Rectangular Toe for Toe-Up Socks
- Not sure if you have enough yarn? Try working socks from the toe up.
- Sock and Mitten Cuffs
- Get one step ahead of the game.
- Help for knitting and crocheting in general.
This site in the Free
Knitting Patterns Netring
by Easy and Cheap ...Crafts!.
Next 5 Sites
List Sites | Join
CTRL-D to Bookmark This Site!
This web site is made in Canada.