A nice wool blend fur yarn - yummy! Really fast to knit, and really warm too.
Seems kinda silly to put something this simple on the web site, but I also want to remember how I made it (number of sts etc, since it's almost impossible to tell afterwards), how much of which yarn it took, etc, so it's my online backup, too. :)
- 180 metres (195 yards) of chunky weight, wool blend fur yarn (labelled about 15 sts per 4 in / 10 cm) - I used Gina in french navy (wool and acrylic with a touch of polyester)
- pair of 4.5 mm needles (I used Bryspun)
- gauge is about 17 sts per 4 in / 10 cm on these ndls
- finished size is about 7 in by 60 in (18 cm by 153 cm)
- Cast on 30 sts.
- Knit every row, turning at the end, to produce garter st.
- Stop once you have about a metre (yard) of yarn left. Cast off in knit.
- Hide yarn ends, easy with this type of yarn!
CTRL-D to Bookmark This Site!
This web site is made in Canada.