Made of boucle merino wool, they look bumpy and uncomfortable, but feel
quite the opposite. No ribbing on these babies.
- LaLaine 100% Merino Superwash Boucle, 100g navy, smaller amount red
- Set of 4 dpn's in appropriate size
- Gauge 5 sts/inch, 7 rows/inch
- Fits adult woman's large foot, size 9 Canadian
- Cast on 40 sts and knit 5 rounds. - 14/12/14
- With red, purl 5 rounds.
- With navy, knit 5 rounds.
- Purl another 5 rounds with red, knit another 10 rounds with navy.
- Heel flap: Knit 10, turn. Put last 4 sts onto needle 2 to be worked
- Slip 1 st, k19, turn. Put last 4 sts onto needle 2.
- Slip 1, k19, turn.
- Repeat last round til 15 garter st ridges showing, ending ready to work
- Turn heel: Slip 1, k11, k2tog, turn.
- Slip 1, k4, k2tog, turn.
- Repeat last round til 6 sts remain, end ready to work right side.
- Knit 6 sts, pickup 16 sts along edge of heel flap. Onto 2nd ndl, pick up
a st in space between ndls, knit across ndl 2, pick up a st in space between
needles. On last ndl, pick up 16 sts along side of heel flap, knit 3 sts
from first ndl onto ndl 3. - 19/22/19
- Knit to within last 3 sts on first needle, k2tog, k1. On 2nd ndl,
k2tog, knit to within last 2 sts, k2tog. On 3rd ndl, k1, k2tog bl (or ssk),
knit to end of needle. - 18/20/18
- Knit one round even.
- Repeat these last two rounds til 50 sts remain. - 15/20/15
- Continue knitting for about 6 inches from edge of heel flap.
- Shape toe: Rearrange sts to 12/25/12.
- Knit to within last 3 sts of ndl 1, k2tog, k1. On ndl 2, k1, k2tog tbl
(or ssk), knit to within last 3 sts of ndl, k2tog, k1. On last ndl, k1,
k2tog tbl (or ssk), k1.
- Knit one round plain.
- Repeat these last two rounds til 14 sts remain on the needles.
- Do not work one round even. Break yarn and graft toe. Weave in
CTRL-D to Bookmark This Site!
This web site is made in Canada.