You are here:
Easy and Cheap Crafts -
We do not collect any information about you other than:
1. The information included in the server logs, such as your Internet
Protocol (IP) address, browser and source domain names, the time of your
visit and where you go on our site, none of which is personally identifiable
information. This information is used to gather statistics for our site.
Any web site you visit tracks this information. You will remain anonymous
2. Our counter host also tracks information comparable to that mentioned in
point one, as well as information like screen resolution, referring URL,
etc. This information is used for the same purpose. Any web page you visit
which hosts a counter most likely tracks the same information. Again, you
remain anonymous to us.
3. Our advertisers and / or advertising agencies and / or other third
to theirs. This information is used to ensure we are correctly credited for
the business we send to the advertiser. For further information, please see
the Privacy Statement on the particular site.
4. Our survey host, of course, keeps track of the answers you provide to the
survey questions. You are free to decline participation in the survey, as well
as declining to answer specific questions in the survey. Again, this information
is to assist with site statistics, design and development, and / or advertising
revenue. Any personally identifiable information, if gathered, is not released
5. Any email you send to us may be publicy posted on this site, unless you
specifically request otherwise.
6. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
7. There is no item 7 or 8.
If you have any questions, please email me