Bed Sheets in the Bathroom
Back to Bed Sheets for Home Decor
- Hide the open area under the sink
- For those of us with one of those hanging off the wall sinks, perhaps with those attractive chrome legs. :) You'll need to measure carefully, attach to sink with hook and loop tape such as Velcro(tm), sew the loop half to the sink curtain and glue the hook half to the sink (makes for easier laundering).
- Laundry bag or liner for laundry hamper
- Make a big pillowcase, add drawstring and / or hanging loop.
- Mini blind toppers or window curtains
- Make them at least double, if not triple, the width of the window. Make sure the top heading is large enough to go over your chosen rod.
- Ruffled or banded trim for towels
- Make up all the long lengths first, then cut to size, hem the cut ends and attach to the towels.
- Runner for back of toilet tank
- Quilted or unquilted, ruffled plain or piped edges, whatever you like.
- Shower curtain
- To be used with liner, make buttonholes on the top edge for hooks to fit through. As an alternative, you could either make a nice wide casing or add fabric loops at the top and hang it on a tension rod (hang the vinyl liner behind it on the regular rod)
- Toilet tissue cover
- Sew up a little quilted or unquilted cover to match the rest of the room.
CTRL-D to Bookmark This Site!
This web site is made in Canada.