Bed Sheets in the Kitchen
Back to Bed Sheets for Home Decor
- Bun warmer
- Keep bread and biscuits nice and warm at the table (detailed instructions here).
- Chair pads
- Recover and old chair pad for a rocking chair, use reinforced seams for strength and durability, removable for washability.
- Full or half aprons
- If you don't have a pattern and prefer not to fly by the seat of your pants, take a purchased apron and measure it as a starting point, add extra length, width, pockets etc as desired.
- Grocery bag holder
- If you reuse those plastic things in your house too, you'll find one of these really handy (detailed instructions here).
- Placemats, table cloths, napkins
- Serge, add piping, double fold bias tape, purchased or home made ruffles as desired.
- Pot holders, oven mitts
- Please use a non flammable, non meltable insulating layer only! A double or triple layer of old cotton towel will do the job a no cost whatsoever.
- Small Appliance Covers
- If you or someone you know likes these things you could make a whole set at a fraction of the cost of ready made, be sure to strengthen your seams with piping or tape, make sure colours won't run (these will probably be washed frequently).
- Window toppers or curtains
- Make them at least double the width of the window, maki sure the heading is large enough to go over your rod.
CTRL-D to Bookmark This Site!
This web site is made in Canada.